Capture Lost Revenue!
An App for GPs, hospitalists and specialists to effortlessly capture patient encounters at the point of care, accompanied by dashboard views of healthcare delivery metrics. Hospitalists get the added benefit of real time rounding lists and analytics.
Attend a free, no obligation demonstration/webinar at your convenience.
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant transmission of SuperBills and Discharge Summary Reports to a web-based account
- Access to real time Rounding Lists
- Concurrent Procedural Codes (CPT®) licensed from the American Medical Association
- Instant access to CPT® and ICD9 codes during creation of SuperBills
- Option to attach voice comments to each SuperBill
- E&M support for Clinical Encounters, Hospital Care, Prolonged & Critical Care, Consults and Nursing Home care
- Allows custom patient lists, CPT and Dx codes
- Support for offline (no network connectivity) use
- Discharge Summary Reports include admission and discharge information such as medication lists, pending tests, orders and instructions
- Immediate and secure delivery of discharge summaries to referring physicians
Benefits with SuperBills
- Billing completes instantly at point of care
- By eliminating omissions and errors, the App pays for itself, and then some
- Expedited filing of claims and compressed billing cycles
- Perpetual oversight and tracking capability of SuperBill status
- Custom patient lists, procedure codes and diagnosis codes
- Secure messaging with billing assistant
Benefits with Electronic Discharge Summaries
- Timely communication results in effective transition of patient care
- Reduced liability and reduced chances of patient readmission.
- Improved communication with referring physician helps resolve seriouscoordination problems that are responsible for re-admissions.